Clermont Bankruptcy Attorney
Orlando Chapter 7 & Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Attorney
My Law Firm is dedicated to helping people throughout Orlando and the Central Florida area, including Clermont, get a fresh start to their financial lives by filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy. I take a non-judgmental, straight talking, approach in my representation of clients. Over the last 10 years I have successfully guided thousands of clients through the filing process and towards their fresh start.
When you’re ready to contact Clermont bankruptcy attorney, I hope you give me a call at 407-898-8225 for your free evaluation. You can also e-mail me to arrange a free consultation and find out exactly how I can help you, how much I charge, and what payment plan is best for you.
Bankruptcy: A Quick Look
Even after the laws dramatically changed in October 2005, filing bankruptcy remains a viable option for many people in Central Florida struggling with debt. Contrary to popular belief, filing bankruptcy remains a reliable way for most people to eliminate debt and receive a financial fresh start.
In fact, filings in Orlando have steadily increased since 2005 and are expected to rise in the near future. Don’t believe me? Just take a look at this map about bankruptcy filings. As an experienced Clermont bankruptcy attorney, I can guide you through the process and help you determine which type of protection best suits your needs, or let you know if filing bankruptcy is not a good fit for you.
Stop creditor harassment the minute your case is filed. I can help you in a number of different ways, such as:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy eliminates most unsecured debt (like credit cards, medical bills, repossessions, broken leases). I can help you find out if you pass the Means Test to be eligible to file Chapter 7.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy is used mainly to stop foreclosure and help you save your home, but it can also be used to save assets you might lose in a Chapter 7 case. You can also save money on a car loan in a chapter 13 and lots more cool stuff. Call me to find out… 407-898-8225. Or email me.
- If you own a small business filing bankruptcy can help you eliminate personal liability for the debts you guaranteed for the business. It can also help you save the business and reorganize the business debts.
- I can help you with car repossession issues by filing Chapter 7 or Chapter 13. You can stop repossession or, if your car has already been repossessed, filing bankruptcy can discharge your liability for the balance you owe.
- Stop worrying about IRS debt! Some IRS debt can be completely eliminated by filing bankruptcy while other IRS debt can be drastically reduced. I can help with your IRS issues.
See the following for more information:
I Can Answer Your Questions and Ease Your Concerns
It’s natural to feel overwhelmed, stressed out, and worried about your debt and to be confused as to how to handle it. There’s LOTS of bad information about bankruptcy online and in the general public that adds to these feelings. Please let me, an experienced Clermont bankruptcy attorney, offer you the same help I have offered thousands of people in Central Florida over the last 10 years.
Here are some of my clients’ most frequently asked questions about Bankruptcy:
- What can I expect at the first meeting?
- Do I have to go to court?
- What do I need to get started?
- Can one spouse file Bankruptcy?
- Can I keep your house and car?
When You’re Ready, Give Me a Call and Find Out How I Can Help
From Bankruptcy myths to guiding you through the process every step of the way, I look forward to preparing a strategy for handling your debts and explaining that strategy to you so that you understand. Only then can you feel the true sense of relief that so many of my past clients have experienced.
When you’re ready to take the first step to get out of debt, give me a call at 407-898-8225 or send me an email and let’s get started!
Clermont Bankruptcy Attorney